Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday: by appointment only
The Balfour Beatty Communities Community Centers offer a multitude of enjoyable features for resident enjoyment. Features include a business lounge with two computers, three flat screen TV's, billiard table, ping pong table, darts, children's play room, fitness center, XBox, Wii, and a conference room. Many LifeWorks events are held at the Community Center. Spaces within the Community Center may be rented out for private events by residents. To request to rent a room, please contact the Community Management Office.
Community Center Policies
We want to provide an exciting, fun-filled place for the families of NS Mayport. There are a few rules that everyone must follow to make an enjoyable experience for everyone who enters.
- Residents, occupants, and guests will comply with and obey all safety and posted regulations in the Community Center.
- Resident shall immediately report any malfunctioning equipment in the Community Center.
- Resident is solely responsible for the behavior and actions of the occupants and their guests at the Community Center.
Located in the Ribault Bay Community Center, the fitness center can be accessed during regular business hours. Features include a treadmill, elliptical machine, stationary cycle, and weight machines.
Fitness Center Rules
- Residents must be 18 years of age or older to use equipment.
- One guest is allowed per adult resident.
- Wipe equipment after use and place dirty towels in laundry basket.
- Be courteous to others.
- 30 minute maximum per machine.
A dog park is located on Bennett Shores West. Features include a fenced in area for dogs to play.
Playgrounds & Picnic Tables
Playgrounds and tot lots are located throughout the community for resident, occupants, and guest use and enjoyment. Features include jungle gyms and slides. Although the playgrounds and common areas are cleaned and mowed on a scheduled basis, residents are responsible to police the area and supervise children such that the area is clean when the resident, occupant, and/or guest leaves. No children under 10 years of age are allowed in the playgrounds without adult supervision. Picnic areas are located in the Marsh Cove community. Two picnic tables are available on a first come, first serve basis.